“COOKIES POLICY” or “INFO-COOKIES”
What are cookies?
Cookies are data about the user of a website that is stored on the user’s computer and the information is retrieved when you browse when visiting the same website.
There are different types of cookies, depending on who manages them, and the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and the data obtained is processed, we can know or distinguish between them:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies:These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor himself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated:
According to the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session cookies:They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies:They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies:They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Preference or customization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which they access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies:These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies:They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
How to disable cookies?
For this you must know that browsers allow, block, restrict and even delete cookies. All browsers have a configuration for it. These links contain the instructions to do so:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Internet Explorer (Windows Phone)
- Safari para IOS (iPhone y iPad)
- Chrome para Android
This website uses the information collected through the following types of cookies to improve the content and use of this website.